Since its inception in August 2017, the Gallatin REALTORS® Charitable Foundation has given back to some great nonprofits in the Gallatin Valley:
- Thrive CAP Mentor Program
- Reach, Inc. Snow Snow Sculpture Competition
- Gallatin Valley Land Trust Summer Trails Program
- Kiwanis Cakes for Kids Pancake Fundraiser
- Bozeman Police Department Child Safety Prevention Education Program
- Gallatin Valley Farm to School
- St. Jude
- Bozeman HRDC
Are you a Nonprofit Interested in submitting a Charitable Donation Request?
All 501(c)(3) organizations requesting financial support from the Gallatin REALTORS® Charitable Foundation must complete a Charitable Donation Request form. The completed form should fully explain the nature of the contribution being sought and include all requested documentation. All required documentation should be submitted to the Foundation following the directions provided on the form. The submission window for all requests is September 15th - December 15th.
If you are a nonprofit in the Gallatin Valley or surrounding area and would like more information on how the Gallatin REALTORS® Charitable Foundation can support your organization, please contact us!