The Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. The best part is you have the choice of contacting their friendly and knowledgeable analysts via phone, email, and online chat. They troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by connecting remotely to your computer and fixing it while you relax. They can advise you on hardware and software purchasing, and most importantly, they understand your needs.
"I used the Tech Helpline last week and I want to report how terrific the experience was. Not only did Pedro fix a glitch to remote scanning, but he also created a better solution on my Mac. Additionally, he showed me something on my iPhone that will help with Outlook in the future. It was awesome and my call was answered in minutes.
That experience would have cost me $90-$100 with our consultant and I would have waited a day or two for help."
Here are some of the ways the Tech Helpline can support you:
- Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
- Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services.
- Basic instruction with major software applications such as Word and Excel.
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
- Advice for performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting network issues.