For more than 50 years, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has been one of the strongest and most successful advocacy organizations in the nation. And there’s one reason for that: REALTORS® like you.
RPAC recognizes that an industry that shies away from politics is an industry whose future is unstable and uncertain. Your voluntary investments in RPAC earn us a seat at the table with legislative and policy decision-makers on Capitol Hill, statehouses, and city halls across the country. Your continued support and engagement allow us to shape the size, scope, and success of the real estate industry for REALTORS® and business, property, and homeowners alike. Together, we’re protecting the future of real estate in America.
Your investment makes a difference on the federal, state, and local levels of government and ensures:
- New and proposed legislation and regulations are evaluated based on how they will impact you, your clients, and your community.
- Government affairs representatives can effectively lobby lawmakers in Washington, D.C., and state legislatures throughout the U.S.
- We can defend critical commercial real estate-friendly policies like 1031 like-kind exchanges, Opportunity Zones, and programs providing relief to the small business clients commercial members serve.
- Ensure rental assistance continues to be available for struggling property owners and tenants.
- REALTORS® have a strong voice in new infrastructure investment and economic renewal policies, and in common-sense banking reforms such as the SAFE Banking Act.