GAR Dues and MLS Fees
BSC MLS Application and Recurring Fees
Under no circumstance is any individual or firm, regardless of membership status, entitled to membership with the BSC MLS or participation unless they hold a current, valid real estate Broker’s license and offer or accept compensation to and from other Participants or are licensed or certified by an appropriate state regulatory agency to engage in the appraisal of real property.
The following service charges for the operation of the BSC MLS are, in effect, to defray the costs of the service and are subject to change.
One-time application fee = $1000.00
REALTOR® MLS Fees = $150.00/quarter*
Appraiser MLS Fees = $105.00/quarter*
*Prorated monthly for new members
The BSC MLS application fee is non-refundable.
BSC MLS subscription fees are billed quarterly to the Broker in Charge (“Participant”) for each office.
- Quarter 1: October 1 – December 31
- Quarter 2: January 1 – March 31
- Quarter 3: April 1 – June 30
- Quarter 4: July 1 – September 30
GAR New Agent Dues Estimation
The dues you pay are based on your membership level with our Association: Primary member, Secondary member, or MLS-Only. Don't hesitate to get in touch with GAR staff to determine the best membership option for you!
Select the month below that you anticipate joining the Gallatin Association of REALTORS®.
Most Common Dues and Fees
- GAR Annual Dues: $425 (Invoiced the first week of September annually)
- One-time GAR Application fee: $1000.00 for all new applicants
- MAR (Montana Association of REALTORS®): $345 Annual Renewal Dues invoiced the first week of December.
- NAR (National Association of REALTORS®): $150 Annual Dues invoiced the first week of December
- Quarterly MLS Subscription fee: $150.00 for REALTORS (prorated $50/month) | $105 for Appraisers (prorated $35/month)
- Reinstatement fee: $1000.00 (applies if you have been inactive with the BSC MLS for more than 90 calendar days)
- BSC MLS Office Transfer Fee: $100.00
- New Office processing fee: $2,100.00