As a member of GAR, you receive industry resources within your reach, ethical standards that work, powerful government influence where it matters, competitive advantage in your career development, innovative technology service, commitment to strengthen REALTOR® promotion in the community and opportunities to network with colleagues.
Membership with GAR automatically extends your membership to the Montana Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. All three organizations are devoted to serving your interests and needs on the local, state and national levels.
Membership with the Big Sky Country MLS is also available. Ensuring our customers have access to the highest quality data possible is our primary goal, and we feel their success is attributed to the level of support and technology we provide them.
The BSCMLS service area includes 11 counties in Southwest Montana including Beaverhead, Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Madison, Meagher, Park, Silver Bow, and Sweet Grass.
Take advantage of all the benefits of membership! Let the power of GAR and BSCMLS work for you.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of the REALTOR® family!
Step-by-Step Guide to becoming a REALTOR®:
- Take the Montana pre-licensing course, pass the real estate exam, and then apply for a Montana Real Estate License with the Montana Board of Realty Regulation (BRR).
- Join a brokerage whose Broker in Charge holds a membership with a local real estate association in Montana.
- Complete GAR’s and/or BSCMLS’s membership application
- Pay your Dues
- Get a Supra key (optional)
- Complete the New Member Orientation course within 30 days of joining GAR and/or BSCMLS