Eligible Organizations are 501©(3) or nonprofit organizations in the Gallatin Valley or surrounding areas.
Only complete applications will be reviewed, including required attachments. See GRCF Grant Application for list of required attachments.
Grant Cycle Timeline:
- Funding requests should be submitted within the submission window of September 15th to December 1st .
- Award decisions will be made at the January meeting of the Foundation Board of Directors.
- Award announcements will be made no later than January 31st.
Organizations whose mission, impacts and/or activities align with the Mission and current Funding Priorities of the GRCF will be given preference.
The Gallatin REALTORS® Charitable Foundation is currently dedicating 70% of its charitable giving to organizations that lead projects or initiatives that address housing affordability, availability, or accessibility in the Gallatin Valley or surrounding areas.
Remaining funds will be awarded to organizations that submit proposals that improve the quality of life of community members in the Gallatin Valley and surrounding areas.
Award Review Criteria
- Proposals from locally based nonprofit organizations.
- Proposals that result in GRCF funds being spent in the Gallatin Valley or surrounding area.
- Proposals that demonstrate benefit to a subpopulation, group, or community within the Gallatin Valley or surrounding area (as opposed to a single person or small group of individuals).
Completed Charitable Donation Request applications and supporting documentation may be submitted by mail or email no later than December 1st.